by BG Jenkins
Who Do You Trust?
If you’re new to network marketing and wondering “who do you trust,” for information or leadership, my best advice would be to literally follow the leader.
Who are the leaders in your niche? Who seems to be mentioned over and over again in certain areas? Who is everyone talking about that has honesty, integrity and willing to give devotees a hand up? I would trust My Lead System Pro.
MLSP will guide you through process of being a novice, to being well educated in your field of expertise, and show you how to commit to yourself, and to your client. They will help you develop a plan and teach you what obstacles to look out for…but ultimately the ball is in your court. The Leaders will lead you to the strategies that work and set you on solid ground. So when it comes to training and leadership, who do I trust?
If you want good training at an inexpensive price, MLSP has it.
There is so much value in this system with bonuses and benefits to boot. You can start a trial offer for just $9.97. If you decide to keep your subscription, you can either opt in to a $49 a month Gold Membership, or $99 Platinum Membership. Both bring great value.
Because of the number of MLSP insiders that have made it in Network Marketing, many are now giving back to the program with outstanding training and support. So when you start asking “who do you trust” you know without a doubt one of the first names that come up: MSLP.
For example, the latest webinar that I attended featured Jaime Soriano. Jaime taught on mindset, and gave us tips on how to think about your business.
Here’s a short synopsis of what Jaime presented:
The Mindset You Need to Succeed
- Use MLSP for leads, and remember you are building a long term business.
- There will be an emotional roller coaster, so maintain an even keel no matters what happens. Leaders put the bars down on the roller coaster so they don’t fall off.
- All rewards go to leaders. Leaders have focus. Never show any negativity in front of your team.
- Time + Money = Quality of life
- Make a connection first with people before you talk about business
- Get to work…nobody ever drowned in sweat.
- Enjoy the process
- Save 25-40% of your income to be bullet proof. There is power in being bullet proof.
That’s just a short re-cap of Jaime’s presentation. There is so much more you get on a daily basis. There are daily wake up to success calls, Monday night orientation calls, Wednesday Transformation calls, Thursday prospecting calls, and I haven’t even mentioned them all.
MLSP is truly a valuable system with so many things to offer that I don’t have enough time or paper to jot them all down.