“Sisterhood of the World Bloggers” Award.
Yesterday I was notified by fellow blogger, and health enthusiast, Yvonne Anderson, or aka Princess Shimari, that she had nominated me for “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.”
I was totally shocked, and honored by Yvonne’s kind gesture. Yvonne and I met inside of Pat McKeon’s Global MLM 100 Day Champion’s Challenge. We exchanged readership on each other’s blogs during that time period. Yvonne, or aka Princess Shimari’s main focus centers around health and wellness, and she honored us with her knowledge of the issues. Again, I would like to thank Yvonne, or Princess Shimari for her very kind gesture. You can find more about Princess Shimari here: princessshimari.com/999/ I encourage you to read her blog, along with commenting, and sharing.
Listed below are the rules for this award.
Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
- • All recipients need to thank the giver
- • Post 7 things about yourself
- • Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- • Include the logo of the award in the post or on your blog.
Seven things about myself:
- I am a Christian
- I have a wonderful family, husband, two children, one son-in-law, two grandchildren
- I’m a former realtor
- I like to write poetry
- I dream of having a piece of land with a self-sustaining family compound
- I’d love to travel
- My sister is still my best friend (after my hubby)
I would like to nominate these lovely ladies for “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.”
Some are new friends…but that makes it all the more worthwhile, so that we can all get to know each other and share our experiences. Thank you to my lucky seven who have inspired me through their writing. Of course, thank you again to Yvonne Anderson who bestowed this kindness upon me.
1. Dana Tisdel http://danatisdel.com
2. Cathy Smith http://followJesusChristAlone.blogspot.com
3. Aurore Jones http://aurorejones.com
4. Pat McKeon http://patmckeon.com
5. Doughgirl Martin http://empowernetwork.com/doughgirl
6. Lucy Beri http://101networkmarketingonline.com
7. Bobbi Miller http://www.empowernetwork.com/bmiller
Ladies…here’s to you! May your love of blogging shine through.