As some of you may know, I’m trying to include some fat busters strategies into my life. After reading a few articles today, I came across some videos from Dr. Oz on tips for fat busters. With many in our country being overweight, it occurred to me that there may be some of you who would be interested in learning these tips, as I did.
Dr. Oz’s fat buster’s tip for Belly Fat:
- 1000 mg of GLA (before every meal) + 1 cup of beans at every meal
- Dr. Oz encourages a 1 week commitment for showing results
Dr. Oz’s fat buster’s tip for a Fat Butt:
- Chitosan & Whey protein shake
- (The bottom is the first place you gain weight, and the last place you take it off)
Dr. Oz’s fat buster’s tip for Fat Arms:
- 6 cups of Parsley Tea + 3 Sweet Potatoes a day
- (Parsley Tea is a powerful antioxidant)
Dr. Oz’s fat buster’s tip for Fat Thighs:
- 1000 mg of Calcium Pyruvate (before every meal) + Meat Substitutes
- (Your thighs have few blood vessels and fat is stored here away from the internal organs)
Dr. Oz’s fat buster’s tip for All over Body Fat:
- Green Coffee Extract (with doing nothing extra) for about 12 weeks
- Turbo charges your metabolism
Most of these strategies showed signs of fat busting after 1 week, with the exception of the Green Coffee Extract. I was fascinated by these tips and just wanted to share them with you.
You can find more of these Dr. Oz show Fat Buster’s by going to the Dr. Oz show.