Averting Your Team’s Attrition Rates
If you’ve tried to figure ways for averting your team’s attrition rates, you are not alone.
Unfortunately, attrition is a situation that many of us come up against in business, and putting a system, or steps, in place to keep team members from quitting may be as easy as that…a system.
According to Networking Industry Leader, Mike Hobbs, being there for your team with a system, and plan, is what can make or break your team. Mike cautions us with the fact that you have to be there for your team, but the members are also responsible for their own actions in taking the appropriate steps that are set before them.
Why should we have a plan in place for averting your team’s attrition rates?
When starting a business it’s best to have insight in all areas of that business, and have your plans in place. This is one area that frustrates many. When starting their business some didn’t take into consideration that others don’t always see things the same way they do.
Another explanation for attrition rates could be unethical practices or behaviors inside the company. Many feel that lack of support in knowing how to proceed is also a major reason for members leaving teams. When you discover that you team is spending more money on marketing, or business expenses, than they are bringing in, attrition rates may also rise.
Whatever the reasons may be, here are a few steps to take for averting your team’s attrition rates:
- Set up a community site for your team where everything is available for answering questions.
- Provide daily or weekly calls and webinars
- Be ethical in your business practices…do not cross recruit other people’s downlines when introducing products. You may introduce products to people whom you have personally sponsored.
- Give people a daily action plan.
- Encourage them to enhance their mindset, and increase personal development through reading, writing, audio and exercise.
- Teach them how to market daily.
- Teach them how to connect genuinely with others.
- Show them clear paths to making money.
This is just a sampling of the steps to Averting Your Team’s Attrition Rates; I encourage you to leave more solutions to the problem of attrition in the comment section below!
If you would like to learn more about team building systems…Click Here!
For more articles by this authorClick Here!