by BG Jenkins
Who Do You Think You Are: Viking, Voyager, Victim or Victor?
In Network Marketing, who do you think you are: viking, voyager, victim or victor?
In Network Marketing VT, this is our term for Viking, Voyager, or Victor: Dennis Olsen
“I am Scandinavian. My grandpa was 100% scandinavian and my Grandma is 100% sweedish. Up in Minnesota, there are a ton of sweeds and scandinavians. And yes, since the Vikings were known for being big, tough guys who dominated wherever they went, that’s why I say it’s good to have a Viking on your side!”
Dennis is a “viking in the truest sense of the form.
- Viking- pirate or sea traveler
- (In Network Marketing, they steal your hearts with friendship)
Dennis provides a lot of amusing banter with company teammates.
He is a “voyager.”
- Voyager- one who journeys or travels to a distant land by sea or air
- (In Network Marketing, they journey for leads)
“I would just say that I am a big guy, with a big heart who has been self employed for 19 years b/c I don’t play politics. When I want something done, I go do it and make it happen. That’s what it takes to be an owner. I don’t like to sit around and wait for this person or that person to try to figure something out then get back to me… that is why I have learned all the skills that I have – to get things accomplished in a timely manner and to keep moving forward. I love to see others succeed as well and am glad to help… On my pilgrimage of 19 years in this industry, I have been to the top and to the bottom so anything that I can do to help cut someone’s learning curve, then I will do it..”
Dennis is a business owner and network marketer…so he is working hard for leads.
Victim: N/A Does not apply-
- Victim- one who suffers from a destructive or injurious action or agency
- (In Network Marketing, one who is conned, and/or too indecisive to take action)
Repeat: Does not apply to Dennis…does this apply to you?
He is a victor!
- Victor- one who has overcome or defeated an adversary; conqueror.
- (In Network Marketing, the one who succeeds)
Dennis is a successful business owner and network marketer.
So…Who do you want to be: Victor, Voyager, Victim or Victor?
Look at these terms again, and my explanation for Network Marketing…
You decide…Who do you think you are: viking, voyager, victim or victor?